This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 11 February 2012

Birthday Card

Hi Everyone

It's my husband's birthday on Monday.  Yes, the day before Valentine's Day, so there are always two cards to make.  I want to share the birthday card with you, and will also form part of the Bo Bunny Card Challenge Tuesday. My husband is really not a flowery kinda guy, so I really didn't want to put flowers on this card and wanted to make it more masculine.  Here is my card below.




Materials used were Bo Bunny Welcome Home Papers and sticker, corrugated cardboard,  Scrapbook King Rub On, Mesh, 7 Gypsies Stamp, Buttons and Enmarc chipboard.

Hope you will find some time to scrap on this overcast and rainy Saturday..
Have a great weekend.
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. The corrugated cardboard and the gear make this perfectly masculine. What a great card. Your DH will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect man's card! I am sure he loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete