I have another FabScraps project to share with you today!
It's a FabScraps overload at the moment...but all good I think! ;-)
I created a mini album with Memory Lane and I absolutely adore the end result.
I was able to fussy cut, to my hearts content! ;-)
I also had fun with my distress oxides and stamps to create the backgrounds.
Here is a close-up of the background.
To give you an idea of how I created this album, I also put together a tutorial.
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Memory Lane Collection paper: MC105 001A – Card Kit
• FabScraps Memory Lane Collection paper: C105 001, 002
• FabScraps Chipboard: DC105 001 Album, DC105 006 Die Cut Word
• Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Iced Spruce, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserve
• White Gel Pen
• White pearls
• Die-Cuts: Medium Oval, Medium Rectangle, BoBunny Flourish, Butterfly, Sizzix Small Tattered Florals, Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK – Labels Fancy
• Crackle Stamp, BoBunny Sentiment Stamps
• Liquid Pearls Dark Chocolate
• Craft Mat
1. Die Cuts:
• Cut 3x Medium Oval die-cuts from the patterned papers
• Cut 2x Medium Rectangle die-cuts from the patterned papers
• Cut 3x Medium Rectangle die-cuts from the patterned papers
• Cut 2x Large Sizzix Framelits – Labels Fancy from the patterned papers
• Ink all the edges with Iced Spruce
• Dab lines of Worn Lipstick and Seedless Preserve on the craft mat. Spritz with water and then place the album pieces in the watery ink. Keep moving the pieces round to soak up all the ink and also provide complete coverage. Allow this to dry.
• Add more of the 2 colours separately, again, over the album pieces. Allow to dry.
• Once completely dry, use the crackle stamp and Iced Spruce oxide to stamp over all the album pieces.
• Ink all the album edges with Iced Spruce oxide.
3. Fussy cut various flower clusters and bits and pieces from the patterned papers, to use as decoration.
4. Adhere the various fussy cut pieces, die-cuts and bits to each album page. Layer and raise some of the elements.
5. Colour the chipboard word with Iced Spruce oxide ink and once dry, outline with a white gel pen.
6. Add sentiment stamping with Iced Spruce oxide ink.
7. Add Dark Chocolate liquid pearl centres to the fussy cut flower centres and to the butterflies.
8. Add white pearls to the cover and outline the chipboard design with a white gel pen.
9. Add white gel highlights to the branch die-cuts.
10. All Done!
I really love how this little album turned out! ;-)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!