This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 31 October 2022

Anniversary Card - 49andMarket

 Hello Crafty Friends

Today I am sharing an anniversary card for my parents, that recently had their 55th anniversary.

I used the 49andMarket Curators Botanical and Vintage Artistry Naturalist. These are really 2 of my most favourite collections.


I layered up some old graph paper, along with various bits and bobs from the two 49andMarket collections. I then also added some Penelope Dee chipboard pieces.

This is what the inside looked like.


There were a number of us to sign and leave messages, so I created several places for this.

On the right hand side I created a pocket, which held a card and a tag.


My parents were really thrilled with the card and that obviously made me very happy! :-)

Here is a pic of the old foggies too! :-)


It's so rare these days that people stay married for so many years! It surely is an achievement and a wonderful milestone.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you have a fabulous day!

Denise x



2 comments:

  1. Hello there!!! Firstly.. such a beautiful keepsake card for your Parents Anniversary and the inside is very special too.. Congratulation's to both of them... Cherish them, as I lost my Dad in August.. Life is not the same anymore... and thank you for coming by my blog.. I do appreciate each visit and comment as in this busy life not many visitors come by so thank you!!! I hope your day is going well... take care...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy! So sorry to hear about your Dad...very tough I am sure! Take care and thanks for popping in! :-)

      Delete