This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 7 November 2022

Junk Journal - 49 and Market

 Hello Crafters and Friends

Today I have a junk journal to share with you, again using the 49andMarket Curators Botanical and Vintage Artistry Naturalist. These are really 2 of my most favourite collections.

I used the packaging from some of the bits and pieces to create the cover. It has 2 layers to give it some strength and durability. So 2 packaging papers were used.

On the front cover I also used some washi tape and rub-ons from these collections and then added the pretty lace on the spine.


Here's a look at some of the pages, with little bits of lace, rub-ons and some stamping.



There are so many little bits and bobs, little tickets etc. that one can use. They are just fabulous.

All the papers are tea-dyed and on this page I created a little letter holder.


As with any junk journal, you use bits and bobs from all over.


Here you will see how I used some Teresa Collins packing below also to create the little wild flower feature.


On the next page I added some stamping and some of the beautiful rub-ons.


I created a little booklet from some 7Gypsies packaging also, which sits behind that little wire booklet pocket.


I used some frayed fabric ends in between on some pf the pages and this really adds a soft, textural feel.


I don't want to bore you with pages and pages of the journal, but I hope you get an idea of the styling of this journal and see that it can really be used for writing, as there is lots of space left for that.

Thanks soo much for stopping by!

I really appreciate the visit.

Have a super day!

Denise x




No comments:

Post a Comment