This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 13 November 2022

Christmas Wreath - Penelope Dee - Christmas Star

 Hello Everyone

I hope that you have enjoyed a crafty weekend, but hopefully got some rest and recuperation also.

Today I am sharing a Christmas Wreath, using Christmas Star from Penelope Dee.


I fussy cut the wreath from the patterned paper, added a few more layers of card for strength and then went to town with layers of fussy cut bits, sticks and berries.


Here is another close-up of the clusters.


I added an acorn and some berries on the top cluster.

I didn't want to cover all the prettiness of the patterned paper wreath and so just created the top and bottom clusters. I think it works and I am really happy with the result.

The wreath has a home in my shop already and so Christmas festive has started.

Time is fleeting and in a couple of weeks the festive craziness begins!!! LOL


Anyways, have a good rest of the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!

Denise x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise! It was so good to hear from you at my blog! Thank you for your visit!! You created such a beautiful Christmas wreath here! I love everything about it! I hope you and your family are well!! And that you have a wonderful holiday season, too. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete