This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 30 October 2022

Salt Water Therapy Layout - Penelope Dee Tidal Florals

 Hello Everyone

It has been a very long time since I have posted on my blog and I hope to say that I am back.

Life and COVID happened, along with buying a shop and running it with my sister. So yes, life has been busy but I have been crafting and creating all the way, in the background and also for classes.

So today I am sharing a DT project for Penelope Dee, using the gorgeous Tidal Florals collection.


The photo was from a little holiday, 3 weeks back at Salt Rock. It was such a lovely holiday and such needed sustinence for my soul.


I did some watercolour effects on the background and then added the photo, along with chippies, twine string and fussy cut bits from the collection.

I wanted to keep the focus on the photo though and so kept the cluster down the right-hand side of the photo.


I love the twine string in between, it added texture and really gave a beachy feel.

I coloured the chippies with Dsitress Oxide - Peeled Paint, Lucky Clover and Bundled Sage.


Thanks ever so much for stopping by. I really hope you will pop back soon and check out soooo many projects that I have lined up to share.

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Denise x




1 comment:

  1. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.. I love all the beachy themed elements and I so agree the beach is such a wonderful escape. I love the water color effects too... beautiful layout...

    ReplyDelete