This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 5 June 2020

BoBunny Brads and Handmade Flowers

Hello Everyone

Apologies, for being missing in action for a few months. Life has been crazy, as you all will know, but hopefully we are getting back to some new normality!

Today I am going to share some cards with you and also have some fun with brads.
These are little bits that we often forget about and yet are really versatile and cute.

Time and Place_Brad Flowers_Denise_29 May 01

So to start off, I made flowers and leaves by using BoBunny Stamps. I embossed them and then watercoloured them and added brads to the centres. This really was so much fun and I created a whole lot more than I actually needed.

Time and Place_Brad Flowers_Denise_29 May 02

Time and Place_Brad Flowers_Denise_29 May 03

I then went about making the cards, using these flowers and leaves, some lace and other Time & Place bits and bobs.

Time and Place_Brad Flowers_Denise_29 May 04

I also used brads to create and secure the bows for these cards.

Time and Place_Brad Flowers_Denise_29 May 05

I cannot tell you how many brads I have in my stash and I can tell you that I am really excited to get stuck in and use even more for flowers and cards.

How many brads do you have in your stash, just waiting to be used?

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and we really hope to see you back tomorrow. 

Have a beautiful day!
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: January, July, October / Time & Place
Cardstock: Evergreen Dot
Noteworthy: Time & Place
Brads: Family Heirlooms, Time & Place, Various
Stamps: Simply Flowers, Flower Garden, Doodle Blooms


1 comment:

  1. So good to see your beautiful creating again Denise. I think many of us have been out of routine due to the hideous CV. I've not minded the shut down, as it's encouraged me to tidy my space and do some pages for the littlest Grand Girl. The flower stamps you used are the perfect size for card making and your cards are divine. I have a plethora of brads calling my name, so I might get to them this argo. Hugs

    ReplyDelete