This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 28 July 2013

Happy Birthday Joe

Hi Everyone

Today is a very special day in our household, as my son turns 6!

I cannot believe how the time has flown and that he is six already! Time certainly flies, but I can honestly tell you that I have loved every minute of it and he has brought so much joy and love to us!
Happy Birthday my boy and wishing you every sweet and happy blessing.

Here is the card I made for him.


I am off to get ready for a family lunch!

Wishing you a super day!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Cute card, love it, have a fun day with the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, great colours! Congrats to your boy and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool details, Denise! And love the soft colors)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A special card for your boy on his special day...enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you Joe, may your special day be filled with all things you love and lots of laughter. Beautiful card for your son, Denise.... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah sweet card for your sweet boy. I think his birthday has gone by now so I hope that he had a wonderful day and I am sure that there will be loads of photos to follow. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Denise! That is a very cool stamp/stencil...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your precious son Denise. His birthday card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete