This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 14 September 2014

Christmas (eventually) in September!!

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a super weekend and that it has been a restful one! We have had such blissful weather, that it has been very difficult to stay inside!!

I took my son to the park this afternoon and the temp in my car showed 31C...it was HOT! ;-)

Anyways...Lizzy Hill will be proud of me..I have actually finished 2 Christams Cards.  Look, I did start them weeks ago...BUT, they are now finished! He he he...


Here's the second.


The leafy mistletoe was fussy cut from some Kaisercarft paper and the rest are just bits and bobs and leftovers.

Hopefully I can get some more made in the next few weeks....otherwise I might be a leeeetle short on Christmas Cards this year!! ;-)

Have a super Sunday!
Cheers
Denise x


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas cards Denise! I am waiting for you to upload more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am!! I am sooooo proud of you;) Gold star to you!!!! Brill idea using the bling for berries....AWESOME cards...& of course, I KNOW this is just the beginning:):)!!! N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Denise - you've made a start - and such a pretty start with the traditional Christmas colours. Now, can it kick my butt into gear- that is the question?? Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Christmas cards Denise. Just love the fussy cutting around the holly leaves.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Denise! wonderful details as always ))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha what is up with ALL this Christmas stuff around. Please tell me it's not time yet. The year flies by so fast anyway. I guess I will get caught flat footed again this year. All these prompts... for me maybe. I guess I should get started sometime soon. :P they are very pretty and I love the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha, lol! Yes I see we have a few things in common and are on the same page at the monent :-)
    Your Christmas card turned out very lovely and I love the 'bling-idea'. Looking forward to seeing more beautiful cards from you. (And they are wonderful for using up our scraps ....)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so pretty and you are making me feel guilty for never getting to making home made Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is hot for a Joeya at this time of year! Apparently it is going to be 37 in Durbs tomorrow. Yikes! Well done on getting a couple of Chrissy cards done. Yup Lizzy will be proud!!

    ReplyDelete