This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 25 June 2015

Live Laugh Love Tag - FabScraps

Hello Everyone

I have been furiously creating in the background and I have lots to share with you! ;-)
BUT I will not overload you and so today is a share on a tag that I made with some fabulicious FabScraps goodies, from the Tranquility Collection.


I really had so much fun creating this tag and it was a little sad that I had to cover up so much of that beautiful background.

Here's what it looked like.


In any case, after many layers and goodies later...the tag was finished! If you would like to see a step by step...then you are welcome to check it out on the FabScraps blog here.

Another view.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Denise with awesone textures and gorgeous details to feast on.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I am a big fan of those burlap blooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so stunning tag Denise! just beautiful - I have no words to describe it better )) and is this flower FabScraps too? because I adore it)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marina and yes, the bloom is FabScraps too! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Yum!! Adore that bloom on top --- the rest of the tag sets this up beautifully:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project Denise! Love the fancy blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, what a great tag, all the tiny little details , what a patience you have! With me it goes the same way , life is busy and I dont visit a lot of blogs anymore. I hardly can keep up on Facebook, and instagram even less. Sometimes I have the feeling my head is turning around like crazy. Social media is killing me :) And always the feeling I dont make enough time for children and grandchildren. Than my job, thats very busy, I think I have a problem with time management :) I want to thank you for taking the time to come to my blog and write those comments! Have a great weekend...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! Lots of pretty details~ So much to enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog. Wilma is right: there is so much media that it's almost too much.

    ReplyDelete