This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Cards - BoBunny Juliet Collection

Hello Everyone

I created some cards with the beautiful Juliet collection.  I really wanted to go with a romantic and classic feel....so this is what I came up with.


I love the rose patterned paper....it is really so stunning! ;-)


Here's the second one.


And a closer look.


I had fun playing with all the die-cuts.

You must really check out this collection...it's fabulous and so so pretty! ;-)

Thanks for popping in!
Hope you had a super day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Wow! These are super duper pretty.....right down to the teensiest die cuts! LOOOVE them. You got the romantic feel spot on:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantic indeed, one delightful card, Denise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable crads Denise! just love this elegant look and romantic style! and dies you used here are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many flowers, so much prettiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards with lovely colours!!!

    ReplyDelete