This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 15 December 2016

Christmas Tag - Sizzix Elegant Deer





Hello Everyone

I am so happy to be on leave and have some time at home and with the kids.
I have been doing all sorts of things and also spending time and doing things with the kids.
I was hoping to do some more creating but sometimes it's okay to just chill and be around the kids, no matter what we are doing.

Anyways, I have been creating some tags for Christmas and I love this gorgeous and elegant die from Sizzix.






Sizzix Thinlits Die - Elegant Deer

Item #661300
Here's the tag I made.

I used kraft paper for the rheindeer, Here's a close-up.


He's rather elegant, isn't he!
Sizzix has some fabulous inspiration on their website...Pop over here to see it all! ;-)
Hope you are getting ready for Christmas and making some handmade goodies.
Have a super day!Denise x

5 comments:

  1. He is SOOO elegant....just adore his 'head gear'!!! Glad you hear you've got some 'down time'.....you've had a really busy year, so it's nice to relax a bit before Christmas gets here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable tag Denise! )))) and this deer die is so intricate, great composition! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - this is gorgeous! What a fabulous die too. Enjoy your time with the kids. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a fabulously scrappy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning die - very regal to match that species of animal. Love the background MM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that die... another fabulous tag :D

    ReplyDelete