This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 11 March 2017

Today Documented Layout - BoBunny Aryia's Garden Collection and Pentart Wax Pastes

Hello Everyone

I was up on the BoBunny blog this week here.
I am showing 1 layout 3 different ways.
This is always such a fabulous challenge for me.

Please pop over and have a look...I would really appreciate it.

Here's my final page.


This photo was taken a few years ago on Mothers Day.
It's such a special photo for me! I adore this little boy! ;-)

I also used the gorgeous Sizzix Garden Green Set of Dies.

SIZZIX THINLITS DIE SET 9PK - GARDEN GREENS

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Garden Greens

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit!
Have a super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. beautiful details and I love all the flowers , gorgeous photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and such a sweet moment captured... I can't get my head around you blonde :D love the colours... stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete