This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 28 April 2017

Moments Mixed Media Layout - ScrapBerry's Words Live Forever

Hello Everyone
I have a HUGE surprise for you today...
I have a super mixed media layout, using the ScrapBerry's Words Live Forever Collection, along with a video tutorial.
It's been a while since I have done one of those.
It was good to get some practice.
Please pop over here for the details.
And here's a sneak peek! ;-)
I would love it if you had a look at the tutorial.


Have a fabulous day!
Denise x



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Denise! Gorgeous photo and papers! I'll check out the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.. off for a peek at the tute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Denise. This is so you - this vintage, shabby vibe and the photo is just great with it. GOing to check out the tut.

    ReplyDelete