This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 22 May 2017

Mixed Media Layout - BoBunny Serendipity and Pentart Pearl Stencil Paste

Hello Everyone
 
I am sooooo pleased Telkom came to fix our telephone and adsl line yesterday.
Can you believe it...on a Sunday!!! ;-)
I can tell you that I am so relieved! ;-)
 
I am up on the BoBunny blog here and would really love it if you popped along and had a look.
 
Here's a little sneak peek.
 
Mixed Media Page by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Serendipity Collection and Pentart Pearl Stencil Paste
 
This Serendipity collection is just gorgeous! ;-)
I really loved using the Pentart stencil paste too! :-)
 
 
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Branches, Take Flight, Greetings, Aviary/ Serendipity
Noteworthy: Serendipity
Chipboard:Serendipity
Stamps: Take Note, Pocket Full of Posies, To the Point, Be the Light
Stickable Stencil: Brocade

Pearlescent: Licorice

Pentart Supplies:
 Pearl Stencil Paste - Vanilla, Candy-Floss

3 comments:

  1. so intresting detail so I'm off to see it on BoBunny blog )))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I think I left two comment on the BoBunny blog :/ anyway... just wanted to say I love the layout. Fussy cutting looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete