This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 10 December 2017

Live Beautifully, Dream passionately - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a great weekend! ;-)

I have been art journalling and happened to take a video of this page that I made.
I did not add voice or notes...but I am pretty sure that you will get the idea and you do get to see the products that I use.

Here's the page.


and here's that video....



Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. So very beautiful Denise! Love all the pretty blossoms and soft color palette. Thanks for sharing your creative process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous arty page! love all the color!

    ReplyDelete