I hope that you are having a super weekend! ;-)
FabScraps is sponsoring CSI this month and so I was asked to create a page for the new Case File.
- solid white background
- donut (or other food accents)
- decorative border
- seal or other animal
- stars/starburst/ asterisk
- texture paste
- heat embossing
- people embellishments
- mimic the sprinkles on the donuts
TESTIMONY (JOURNALING IDEAS)
- Topic: Document something about food or a meal.
- Prompt Idea: Get inspired at Three Word Wednesday (inspired by the 3 donuts in the air). Be sure to scroll down or use the archives to get the words.
- Presentation: Add your journaling to a circular journaling spot or tag.
- Writing Format: Write a haiku (inspired by the 3 donuts in the air).
- Inspiration Words: sparkle, playful, juggle
- 86.144.158 – teal
- 185.226.212 – pale turquoise
- 255.255.255 – bright white
- 211.149.174 – pinkish purple
- 90.75.108 – dark violet
So for the evidence, this is what I used:
Solid White Background
Testimony: I documented about food or a meal - I documented about coffee and a Chelsea bun.
And lastly, I used all the colours.
So here's my page.
I used FabScraps paper and chippies, along various stamps, diecuts and I also used a FabScraps stencil on the background.
I handmade the purple flowers from cardstock, using the gorgeous Sizzix diecut set, small tattered florals.
There is nothing better, than a cup of coffee and a Chelsea Bun.
Coffee is a daily...a few times daily and the Chelsea an added bonus, every now and then!
Coffee starts the day and the coffee aroma, as one makes it, just signals the start of the day and indicates that I have to get my butt into gear and get ready for the day ahead.
Coffee is also the inbetweener, when I need a little break at work and I can take 10 mins to go off to the kitchen and have a change of scenery and perhaps a little chat.
Coffee is also sometimes the last action for the day, where I can reflect on the day gone past and it warm my tummy before I get into bed!
It is pure medicine for the soul!
Perhaps you can play along this month! ;-)
Pop over here for all the details.
Anyways, hope you have a fabulous day!
I am just about to go and have another cup of the medicine brew!!! ;-)
Cheers for now!