This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Womans Day Tags - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

In August, here in SA, it was Woman's Month and 09 August was Woman's Day, a Public Holiday.
I was asked to make some cards for the women in our IT department and ended up making tags.
I made 54 in total! Phew...it was quite a job, but admittedly, I did love every moment! ;-)

I used Graphic 45 collections, as they were perfect for this theme and I really wanted to use bits and bobs from my stash.

Apologies, the photo's are not so great and were taken in a bit of a hurry, on the morning they were due! ;-)

I won't bore you with all 54 tags, but here are some of the tags I made, to give you an idea.








Each tag also had a little message behind them, just to encourage and thank each woman for their contribution.

It was a lovely idea and everyone was pleased with their tag.

Thanks to you for popping in again today! ;-)
I really appreciate the visit and your love! ;-)

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! They are all so amazing!! I love the beautiful designs of each one!! Gorgeousness!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I would have fainted had I been expected to come up with so many tags! You truly must be a superwoman. Lucky you've got your own day to celebrate. :D These are just gorgeous - how lucky are your colleagues to be nurtured with a lovely gift. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW 54 tags... you are amazing I agree with Helen... I would have freaked out. Each one is a perfect little work of art and I hope that they were all appreciated and that you got a little something special too <3

    ReplyDelete