This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 30 January 2019

21st Birthday Card - BoBunny Black Tie Affair

Hello Everyone

I had to make a card for a cousin that turned 21 last week and since the theme of the party was Black and White, I thought it would be cool to make a black and white card too.

I used Black Tie Affair from BoBunny.


I wanted it elegant and so kept the lines clean and simple.


I used one of the new BoBunny stamps for the Happy Birthday sentiment and used some Penelope Dee blooms.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Denise! The black and white is so dramatic and that chippie is stunnning! Beautifully designed and I love that you've added just that little touch of green! Looks amazing! Have a great day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. very elegant.. love the stamps too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *LOVE* the way you dotted the chippie! Gorgeous card. <3

    ReplyDelete