This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 31 May 2012

It's the sweet things in Life - Enmarc Challenge

Hi Everyone

Today I want to share a layout I did for the Enmarc challenge. I really loved the sketch that was based on an Alma Carter layout and so was some really great inspiration.

Here is the sketch.


And here is my layout.


I used Websters Pages papers and alphabet stickers and an Enmarc Deco frame and the nature leaves. The paper leaves are Prima and the flock rub on Prima too!

I love how this page came out, but wasn't sure of the flocked rub on in the corner. I think it is okay.

Here are 2 close-ups.




Anyways...thanks for having a look.
Have a great evening.
Denise x

1 comment: