This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Just Be You - Scrap Africa Sketch #5

Hi Everyone

The weeks go so fast and the weekends even faster! ;-) Time is fleeting....

Anyways, I did a layout for Scrap Africa and am quite happy with the way this page turned out.

The inspiration sketch is this:



And my offering is this:


I used a very old Basic Grey paper range, but just loved it so much and held onto it for such a long time. It's the Sublime Collection - Live Play and Olivia - Desiree with Design Worx chipboards and Prima lettering.
The paper says so much, I did not want to lose the message and so kept the design quite simple.

Here is a close-up, which also allows you to see the writing.


Thanks for popping by...
Have a great Sunday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. So preaty LO! I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for using up older supplies! That paper is PERFECT for this layout. I also like how you incorporated so many circles. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, I am partial to a good boy page :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I am always so envious when I see beautiful boy pages because I find them so hard to scrap but YOU did an amazing job here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise your LO is soooo cool and totally perfect for a little handsome boy of yours!
    I love all your work in the new issue of Scrap Affairs! and it is very nice to see there your LO based on our sketch!
    thank you for being such a great supporter of Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete