This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Adorable - Bo Bunny June Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

As I promised, there are 2 posts today and the second one is a Bo Bunny sketch challenge.
This was another great sketch and one I really enjoyed playing with.

So here is the sketch given:

user posted image

And here is my version of it.


These pictures were taken on Sunday and so I did not waste any time scrapping them! ;-)  This is my new little neice - Morgan and her Mom - Ilse. It has been quite a while since I have scrapped babies! I just love the Country Garden collection though and thought it was just perfect for a little baby girl.

Here are 2 close-ups below.



Thanks, again, for stopping by.
You are really always welcome at my little patch, and hope to see you back soon!
Have a great evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Denise it is truly precious and adorable! so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice layout and the photo of mother and child is beautiful. you have very nice soft colors used for this layout. wonderful work again Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this Bo Bunny sketch. You made it look so sweet and feminine! Your niece is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise! can I please have your email adress as I need to talk to you, I sent you friend request at FB as well.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Denise... love this page :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Denise...such a soft colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this layout. Country Garden makes me swoon and you used it well!

    ReplyDelete