This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 25 October 2012

Joe Loves Throwing Ball... - CSI #42

Hi Everyone

It has been so dreary and overcast for the last 3 days, I have almost felt that way too!!! But luckily this afternoon we have seen some sun and I am so pleased that it has shown it's face!! ;-)

Today I want to share a layout that I created for CSI, case file no.42.  This was the challenge.



Here is my take on it.


I added some colour to my gesso and then used a credit card to just do a rough sort of painting, background look. I then did some paint stamping too. The papers and accents used are October Afternoon 5 & Dime, with Basic Grey Alpha's.

This is just the kind of layout I love doing, where it's all boy and just is an event that is kinda part of everyday life...throwing ball with my son Joe!

Here are some close-ups below.



Thanks so much for visiting.
Hope you have a good evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. lovely! love this blue paint o the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. so colorful!! very nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout Denise! I love the blued up gesso and the brown bubble stamping!! Glad that you are getting dirrrrrrrty with your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool page! I love the easy, carefree feel of it. And now I'm hungry for cupcakes, due to the inspiration image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cool and bright! love how you created movement on your LO, Denise!
    and thank you so very much for all your sweet kind words you always leave to me on my blog! I appreciate it very much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Love the painted background and the simplicity of the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really such a cool and lovely page Denise! Great feel of movement and happy bright colours! Thanks ever so much for your visit and leaving lovely comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete