This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 21 May 2013

My Sweet Little "Austrian" Boy - CSI Case File no.72

Hi Everyone

I hope that you week has started well...

I finished a page for the new CSI challenge here.



I created a page about Joe, who just loved Austria! He often asks me when we will visit again and tells me that he misses Austria.


Evidence: Labels and Drawing
Testimony: Journalling on a series of stacked labels
My jounralling says this: July 2012 - You absolutely loved spending time in Aspang, Austria! You were right at home and in your element. You loved being outside. You loved that you were able to just jump on a bicycle and go riding next to the river. You kids such such freedom. (Right this way to play) You keep asking when we are going to Austria again! You tell me often that you miss Austria!



I used Fancy Pants Designs Swagger collection and the colours just matched the case file so perfectly.
The chipboards are Dustic Attic and were also perfect for this page.


I loved Austria and I hope to visit again soon!

Thanks for stopping by..
Your visits are always appreciated.
Have a super evening!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Great take on the colours & just love your treatment of the bullrushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love Austria as well Joe...take me with next time you go won't you??? We'll leave mom here to create more stunning LO's and you can show me all your secret playing fields... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used Denise and the torn corrugated card.....cute photo of your son and how lucky is he to experienced other cultures at such a young age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stacked journaling really gives this a nice edge, must use that myself at some point, it really looks so cool. Another gorgeous layout Denise, and your cute 'Joe'. I think you should add a LA into Austria and come my way instead... tell Joe, I'll show him a roo or two!! LOL
    Gorgeous Layout....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...it is gorgeous! So much texture and you absolutely nailed the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet layout Denise! What a precious photo! Love the little hat and the pretty stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. The stacked journaling is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete