This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 22 June 2013

Dare to Dream - Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

I am having a super busy day today!  I guess Saturday's really are the day to try and get everything done, that you want to get done!!

I am sharing a layout for the Bo Bunny June Sketch challenge today.  Here is the sketch.



Here is my take on the sketch.


I did some stamping on the background first and then did some stencilling with sand gesso. Then I fussy cut lots of blooms and used a die-cut for the foliage.


I used the Ambrosia Collection here and it is still one of my favourite collections.  The colouring makes for a really bright and sunny page.


Along with the fussy cut flowers, I used some Petaloo blooms.


I wanted a breezy and easy feel to this page and think the flowing across the page helps achieve that.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are having a great day!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. Great work on all the fussy cutting! The blooms and foliage look fabulous placed like that...You do love the bright and sunny papers and can make it work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise,how beautiful and impressive, very stylish and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Denise. I love all the flowers going up the page

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gorgeous Denise..I love this range too and you've made the colous sing. BEAUTIFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally stunning! The way you completed the sketch is just so your own... but so like the sketch (if that makes sense)... really adore so much your beautiful flowers and foliage. Another favourite for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sunny and bright layout. Gorgeous work Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. This is pure eye candy. Love those colourful blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really very pretty - you've used the collection beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page! Your fussy cutting and framing makes that photo pop - great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! Beautiful work Denise :)

    ReplyDelete