This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 16 June 2013

Father's Day Cards

Morning Everone

Happy Fathers'd Day to all your hubbies and Dad's, wishing them a super and family filled day! ;-)

I made some cards yesterday for Father's Day using the super Teresa Collins Summer Stories collection.



I kept them both very masculine, as these are both for very masculine guys. So hopefully my hubby and Dad will like them.

I will be back to share a layout later, and hope you have a super Father's Day today, whatever you do!

Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Perfect blokey cards...How strange to hear it's Father's day in Africa. Here in Oz we celebrate in September :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous father's day cards Denise!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous....and to think that I considered this line to be too feminine to use for all my boy pages. I am reconsidering purchasing the line it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete