This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 27 December 2013

Enjoy Every Second - BoBunny Elf Magic

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are still resting and perhaps scrapping.  I am back at work, but it is really so very quiet, that I have had lots of time to catch up on all my blog following and commenting! ;-)

I am up on the BoBunny blog today with a Christmas page here and it would be great if you could pop along and see the other gorgeous pages! ;-)


Elf Magic is such a fun and festive collection and I had this photo from 2 years ago, that is just perfect with this collection! Santa's little helpers are just so sweet!


Christmas is certainly such a fun time for children and my son cannot wait for Santa to come and make his yearly visit! He has written his letter to Santa and so I hope Santa brings him what he asked for!


Christmas is all about lights and shiny balls and beautiful decorations and so my page would not be complete without some bling and Elf Magic Jewels.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned paper: Chevron, Stripe, Dot, Tinsel/ Elf Magic
Stickers: Elf Magic Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Elf Magic
Brads: Elf Magic
Jewels: Elf Magic
Chipboard: 12 x 12/ Elf Magic
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia
Petals: Mistletoe
Misc Me Stickers: Elf Magic
 
Thanks so much for popping in!
I really do appreciate the visits!
Have a super day!
Denise x

12 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!! Santa's helpers are soooo sweet! love the layout..its wonderful and so Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! This is soooooooooooooooooo fun, so upbeat and festive! LOVE everything about this awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright and festive page. The gold stencilling adds a gorgeous touch and the three children are adorable. These papers are perfect for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise this LO is incridible! so bright, colorful and full of joy! love the photo!

    thank you so much, my dear friend, for your words of support and understanding! thank you for being there for me! I appreciate it very much! ♥

    I wish you and your loved ones Merry Christmas and happy new year! wishing you that this new year will fill your lives with peace, joy, love and all the good and positive things! ♥
    sending you hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable photo! And you have made an adorable page to go along with it. Such sweet little elves.

    Happy (almost) New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a happy fun page, thanks for all your comments on my blog... wishing you a happy new Year 2014 all the best cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Denise, this is amazing ... such a funky fun energy to your work .hope you enjoyed your xmas ... may 2014 bring you lots of joy, happiness and health ... big hugz and kisses to you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER DUPER fun and cute!!! Happy New Year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really joyous! Love the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE this Christmas page! the colours, design & elements all go together so perfectly. Brillian work, Denise....and lucky you being able to blog catchup at work!! lol....no such luck here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute & I love the way you have used those bold patterns in strips on white - WTG!

    ReplyDelete