I have another FabScraps Beach Bliss card to share with you today!
Here's a closer look at some of the details.
Patterned Paper: FabScraps Beach Bliss Sailing Boats C82 004FabScraps Beach Bliss
Card Kit: Beach Bliss
Stencils: FabScraps Waves
Diecuts: FabScraps Anchor, Bell & Ship Wheel
Blooms: 2 medium sized blue flowers, 1 green flower, 2 purple/blue flowers and 2 small red flowers
Stickers: FabScraps Beach Bliss Pictures FabScraps Beach Bliss Circles
Cardstock: watercolour paper, white, brown and green
Die-Cuts: Various Leaf die-cuts, grass and Ornate Oval die
Stamp: Prima background
Pigment Ink – Brown
White and brown Acrylic Paint
Spray bottle and water
3D double sided tape
Blue spritz ink
Brown koki pen and white gel pen
- Cut a 28 cm x 19 cm piece of the wavy lighthouse 1 patterned paper. Fold this in half and then cut along the wavy pattern on the card cover. Ink the edges with brown pigment ink.
- Cut a rectangle 14 cm x 18cm piece of watercolour paper. Use the stencil and crackle paste to create the wavy design, as per the photo. Once this is dry, use the spray water bottle to wet the entire piece of paper. Spray blue spritz into this water and allow the ink to spread and seep into the cracks. Allow this to dry.
- Cut along the wavy side, on the right hand side of the stencilled design. Distress the edges slightly and ink with brown pigment ink. Also run the brown pigment pad over the stencilled bits to add some brown to the raised edges.
- Now stick this down onto the wavy patterned paper, lining up the waves.
- Stamp randomly around the card cover with the Prima background stamp and brown pigment ink.
- Die-cut the ornate oval from the teal side of the lighthouse 2 patterned paper. Ink the edges with brown pigment ink.
- Use 3D tape to adhere this to the card, as per the photo.
- Cut the paper die-cut anchor out and adhere it to the chipboard anchor. Ink the edges with brown pigment ink.
- Adhere the anchor with 2x 3D tape, so that the various other elements can be tucked in underneath.
- Stick both stickers on white cardstock and fussy cut the designs. Ink the edges with brown pigment ink.
- Die-cut the various leaves and grass, from the various cardstock and add white gel pen highlights to the green leaves and brown edging to the white leaves. Arrange and adhere these and the flowers, in and around the anchor, along with the stickers. Add pearls to the flowers. See the photo’s for placement. Use 3D tape for both stickers.
- Cut another rectangle piece 13cm x 17.5cm from the sailing boats stripey paper. Ink the edges with brown pigment ink. This is for the inside of the card. Stick down on the inside of your card.
- Cut out the card title from the card kit material. Ink the edges and adhere with double sided tape, as per the photo.
- Add white acrylic paint highlights over the flowers, leaves and edges.
- Use brown acrylic paint to edge the relax woody sticker.
Well thanks for stopping by!
I hope you had a fabulous Tuesday!