Sorry that I have been missing for a few days! Life just got crazy, hectic over the last few days and so priorities prevailed! ;-)
Anyways, I am back today to share some more FabScraps Beach Bliss.
I created a mixed media tag.
Here's a close-up.
Patterned Paper: FabScraps Beach Bliss Sailing Boats C82 004FabScraps Beach Bliss
Card Kit: Beach Bliss
Stencils: FabScraps Waves
Diecuts: FabScraps Anchor, Bell & Ship Wheel
Blooms: Large Navy blue flower, 1medium sized white flower and 2 small flowers, white and blue, 2 small red flowers
Cardstock: 2 x different shades of Green, White.
Die-Cuts: Various Leaf die-cuts
Pigment Ink – Brown and green
Brown Acrylic Paint
Double sided Tape
Spray bottle and water
3D double sided tape
Teal Lace and stripy lace
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 11cm x 15cm and distress the edges and ink with brown pigment ink.
- Cut a rectangle 13cm x 18cm of the stripy side of the Sailing Boats patterned paper. Distress and ink the edges with brown pigment ink.
- Cut another rectangle piece from the Lighthouse patterned paper. Distress and ink the edges too with brown pigment ink.
- On this teal side of the patterned paper use the waves stencil and gesso and create a pattern that runs from the left hand side towards the right hand side, as per the photo.
- Once this has dried, run the pigment stamp over the gesso lightly, to add some brown touches.
- Fussy cut some of the umbrellas from the card kit and adhere, as per the photo.
- Adhere the die-cut paper ship wheel to the chipboard piece. Ink the edges with brown pigment ink.
- Use 3D double sided tape to adhere the wheel to the card, along the left edge and in the middle of the card.
- Fussy cut some teal flowers from the patterned paper and die-cut the various leaves from the green and white cardstocks.
- Arrange and adhere all the flowers and leaves, on and alongside the ship wheel, as per the photo.
- Add some of the teal lace, in between the flowers and leaves.
- Fussy cut the Relax sentiment from the patterned paper and adhere to the middle, bottom of the card.
- Cut a piece of stripy lace and fold in half and adhere to the top, left of the tag.
- Lastly add some brown touches of acrylic paint, all around the edges of various layers and flowers.