This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Birthday Card - BoBunny Believe Collection

Hello Everyone

I have a Birthday Card to share with you.
I used the Believe Collection, along with some odd BoBunny alpha's that I have had for a long time.

Here's the fun card I created.


I first stuck down the alpha's and then used a stickable stencil with some pigment ink to create the purple circles.


I used a black fine liner to outline some of the elements and also allow them to stand out.

I think this design was a super way to use up odd alpha's and also add interest to the background.

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty - fab way rouse up them alphas & I really like the outliner idea :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To use... Ugghhh! Autocorrect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea to use old alphas as background! love it! and your card is so pretty, wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever crafter you are Denise. Love the "On trend" modern card with the purple circles. I'm swooning over your Mother's day card, which seems to have disappeared and the altered jar is fabulous. I must try the alcohol inks like that - the result is gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Such a cool and creative card, Denise! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Such a cool and creative card, Denise! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty, lovely colors too!

    ReplyDelete