In my last post I told you that the family had been unwell with flu and that I had been under the weather too. Well it bowled me over good and solid and so for 2 days I was in bed.
Thankfully, I am now on the mend and feeling a little better.
I had finished a mixed media tag that I wanted to share today.
I have been trying different techniques and things and so this was one of my experiments. LOL
Here are my steps for the background:
1. I started off with a stencil and some Prima Copper Crackle Paste.
2. Then I used some Distress stain - Bundled Sage for the colouring.
3. I stamped the 3 black butterflies.
4. I wiped off the excess ink on the copper crackle.
5. I added some white paint highlights on the stencilling.
I fussy cut some sunflowers and bits from the BoBunny Enchanted Harvest Collection.
I also cut some leafy buts from my favourite Sizzix die set at the moment. I used BoBunny cardstock - chiffon vintage.
Please pop over here to check out some of the gorgeous new Sizzix dies.
BoBunny stamps used:
I really love how this tag came out and I really want to keep trying and experimenting with my paints, pastes, inks etc. It really was good fun.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Wednesday! ;-)