This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 31 October 2016

Anniversary Card - BoBunny Bella Rosa

Hello Everyone

Apologies for being absent for a few days but life was really so hectic.
My Mom and Dad celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and had a big luncheon for family and friends.  My brother came out for this event too.
So this past weekend was a biggie! ;-)

Here was the happy couple.


I made a card for them.


I used the BoBunny Bella Rosa collection.  It's elegant and perfect for a really special card.

I used some Rose Glitter paste too.


I made the centre flower too! ;-)

Thanks for your visit and your patience.
I will do some blog visits tomorrow.

Have a super Monday
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your parents...that is an awesome achievement. Your card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Golden Wedding Anniversary - that is truly something to celebrate. Your card is soft and elegant. Especially love the die cuts and the hand made flower. Just back from your Bo Bunny project too....You are one clever chickie. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stylish elegant card Denise! and I always like your hand-made flowers ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to your mom and dad, they sure are a cute couple, sweet card for them!

    ReplyDelete