This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Happy Day Card - Scrapberry's

Hello Everyone

I am up on the Scrapberry's blog today with a Birthday Card.

I love the soft and gorgeous colours of this card.

Here's a little sneak peek and would love if you popped along and had a look.


I have been dabbling in making my own flowers and have really had a lot of fun.
These were also hand made.


ScrapBerry’s Supply List:
Mother's Treasure Paper Pad 6x6" (SCB220607213)
Set of stamps 7*7 cm Happy Day, Wedding (SCB4907084)
Set of Clear Stamps Butterflies Spread your Wings (SCB4907003b)
Exquisite Embelishments (SCB340001082)

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Your handmade flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so soft card Denie! love the palette and your wonderful flowers are always gorgeous! ))))

    ReplyDelete