This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Art Journal Page - BoBunny Stamps

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a super day!
My day is almost finished and I am feeling quite tired this evening!
Anyways...I hope to have an early one.

I really had fun with an art journal page, using some gorgeous paints and also some fabulous stamps from BoBunny.

Here's the page.


I really loved the vibrant colours.  The new BoBunny stamps are amazing too.


I heat embossed the butterflies and then coloured then with the same paints and then fussy cut them.


I found this "word" sentiment on Pinterest and I really did want to use it and something that I want to aspire to.  It's so fabulous.

Quantrelle...
a woman who emphasizes a life of passion, expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charm, and cultivation of life's pleasures ...

Here are the gorgeous BoBunny stamps.


I really had fun with this page and I really like the vibrant colours.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit.
Have a super day!
Denise x



5 comments:

  1. wonderful page Denise! love those bright vibrant colours and the sentiment is great too! also like Bo bunny stamps and Be the light set is gorgeous, think I should buy it! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks amazing....love the colour combo & how you've used those stamps and it's a great and really 'fitting' quote :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely art journal page. Beautiful colours and the stamps are lovely. I haven't played in my journal for a while.. Time to get it out I think. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so vibrant and joyful. Love the butterfly stamps and the stamped thistles too. The quote is one to live by. TFS

    ReplyDelete