This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 9 February 2017

What a Day Tag - Scrap Africa Mood Board no.83

Hello Everyone
 
There is a new mood board up on the Scrap Africa blog! ;-)
But sadly this is the last challenge and I will be discontinuing this challenge site.
I have loved every moment, but it takes up a lot of time, co-ordinating and postings, as well as funding it myself and all the prizes.
So yes, this journey is coming to an end.
I want to spend more time on my other Design Teams and I also have other little ventures planned! ;-)
 
So here's the mood board.
 
 
I created a tag for this one and just love the greens and blues.
 
 
I really dove into my stash and used some My Mind's Eye goodies that I have had forever.
 
Simple but pretty! ;-)
 
Please pop along to the blog for some inspiration, especially from the Guest Designers.
They created pieces of art! ;-)
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a super day!
Denise x
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is a bit sad for a site to come to an end, but it is totally understandable.. I am sure it has been a place of great creativity and inspiration for many people.. Your tag looks lovely, the colors are so fresh and summery.. I must pop over to the blog and check out the others creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a sad that Scrap Africa will be closed but I understand your decision!
    your tag is so pretty with this fresh palette! always great when some old things find their places in new works! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad to hear that Scrap Africa will be closing and I really enjoyed my time on the DT but I totally get how much work is involved and it can sometimes be pretty thankless too. Cant wait to see/hear what your other plans might be. This is such a pretty tag and I just love the colours. Go you on bashing your stash. I am going to try and play along this month too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cool & very different tag! Love the numbers on the little banner bits..... I can fully understand your SA decision. It must be a HUGE amount of work! I think you've done marvellously well running it as long as you have:):) Here's to your scrappy future plans!!

    ReplyDelete