This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 22 June 2017

Art Journal Page - Graphic 45 Ladies Diary

Hello Everyone

I am so loving playing in my art journal!!!! ;-)
I bought some matte gel medium a few weeks ago and it's just so fabulous!
I can hardly put it down! ;-)

I created this art journal page, using some Graphic 45 goodies.


I basically took old book pages and used them for my background.
Then I fussy cut the different pieces and florals, which I then stuck down with gel medium.
I then added the modelling paste wall with a stencil and coloured it with various inks etc.

I really love how it turned out.


It was so good to be using up some of these Graphic 45 bits and pieces.

The sentiment:
Smile and Be Happy
Life is what you make it

So true! ;-)

Okay sweet people...
Hope you have a fabulous day!
Be back soon!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. adorable design Denise! all the details look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and elegant Denise! Love the vintage vibe and all the texture! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Denise. I have this elegant woman fussy cut to make a card too and I may feel tempted to card jack your ideas for the background! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete