This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 24 November 2017

Hello Mixed Media Tag

Hello Everyone

I am soooo pleased that it is Friday! ;-)
Roll on weekend! ;-)

Today I am sharing a tag that I made a while back already, but just have not been able to share yet.


I used the paint resist technique on the background, with distress paint and distress ink.

I then added my chippie, which had been coloured and a clear crackle applied over.


The little white flowers are handmade and a gold ball added to their centres.
I am so pleased with these little flowers...they take time and effort, but are well worth it.

I so love making tags and they always come in so handy! ;-)

Have a fabulous Friday and blessings to you all over Thanksgiving! ;-)
Lots of Love to you all!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. another one beautiful project Denise! love this colour combo, looks so fresh! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - I thought I'd left some love for this one, but no - can't see it. Does that happen to you too? Anyway it's superb. You've used some of my favourite tones and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very definitely...sometimes its rather frustrating. Lol
      Anyways...thanks always for your visits and love. Xx

      Delete