This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 25 November 2017

Live, Love, Life Tag - Penelope Dee Captured Collection

Hello Everyone

I am back again today with a general tag, using the gorgeous Penelope Dee Captured collection.


I did some watercolour effects on the background, which really just made this tag pop.


I also used the fabulous Colour Me flowers, which can be coloured any colour you require!

I hope you will find some scrappy time this weekend...
Wishing you a restful and good Saturday!
Cheers for now!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. this film strip background look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and I love the splashed ink. The freehand diamonds add a touch of interest and make the whole tag pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this Denise - great colouring and gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete