This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Love You - Mixed Media Tag - BoBunny Charmed

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a great week so far.

I am up on the BoBunny blog here with a mixed media tag and video tutorial.


I would love it if you popped along and had a look! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really do so appreciate your comments and love!

Have a super day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. love your tag Denise! so textured with lots of details and with light vintage look! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is so gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors and the beautiful flowers!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete