This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 14 February 2018

The Call of the Wild - Mixed Media Layout - Paper House Productions

Hello Everyone

When my hubby was in the States a few months ago, he bought me some gorgeous papers and one pack was from Paper House productions, called Field Study.

I finally got to use it and created a page from our getaway in December.


I did a lot of fussy cutting and used quite a number of die-cuts too.


I used distress oxides to colour the chippies and then gave them the water treatment for that chalky and old effect.


As previously mentioned, I used some new die-cuts from Tattered Lace.  These are leafy die-cuts and they are going to become a firm favourite.


The design was a little challenging in the beginning because I wanted to work around that gorgeous bird image. I think it worked out okay in the end.

This paper collection is just perfect for an African bush sunset photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous Denise. Love the layers and textures in the clusters and the photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, love the photo and love all the foliage in the corners too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so wonderful and detailed layout with great design Denise )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever husband to come with gorgeous papers from the States! It's perfect for your glorious photo and enhanced beautifully with the clusters. TFS

    ReplyDelete