This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Altered Book/Mini Album - De-stashing and Scraps

Hello Everyone

I really was so busy creating in the background to get quite a few projects finished and so have not spent too much time blogging and posting in the last few weeks! ;-)

I had a class this past weekend and we basically started this project that I am sharing today.
This little album is not a 1 day project and certainly took me a number of weeks.
It is still a work in progress, but 90% finished I would think. But also maybe not...as I keep adding and adding to it! LOL

Anyways, here is how it started out.


I thinned out a few pages from the various signatures and this was the result.


Then started the task of altering the pages, but also deciding what papers etc. to use.
I de-stashed wonderfully and used Teresa Collins papers and bits that I have had for ages.


And after a few weeks work, here is the altered book.



I used some BoBunny petals and a gorgeous chipboard piece for the cover.

Below are some of the inside pages, I will only share a few, as I don't want to bore you and kill you with images! ;-)




I did stencilling, painting, stamping and used die-cuts to keep down the bulk, but yes, adding in materials, lace and bits and bobs obviously added some bulk to this book.

This is definitely a project of love and I still will add to it. I will also eventually add my photo's too and then it should be complete.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the love and comments.
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Wow! this is an amazing altered album and amazing work to create it! really love your creation Denise )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning!! What an amazing transformation!! I love the details you added and the design!! It's spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, the book looks wonderful.. each page looks so creative.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete