This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 30 March 2018

May All Your Wishes Come True Tag - FabScraps Meadow Lane Collection

Hello Everyone

I have my first FabScraps project to share with you! ;-)
I am up on the FabScraps blog here! ;-)

I would really love it if you popped along and had a look.
I have a step by step tutorial for this tag too! ;-)


Materials Used:

FabScraps Memory Lane Collection paper range : MC105 001A – Card Kit
FabScraps Stencil: DS041 Zooty Dots
Ranger Manila Tag
Grey and Purple Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Iced Spruce, Worn Lipstick
Sizzix Thinlits Small Tattered Florals

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous Good Friday!
Cheers for now!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous sneak peek of your tag!! It looks amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful close-up and sure the whole tag also is beautiful ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, off to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello,
    happy easter!
    I'm a new follower of your nice blog, can you follow mine on my blog?
    http://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it
    thanks TIZIANA

    ReplyDelete