This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 8 April 2018

Happy Easter Tag - BoBunny Cottontail Collection

Hello Everyone

Where has this past week gone? The days are just flying past and I am really trying to keep track of them all! LOL
I hope that you had a good Easter and enjoyed a few days off.

I created this Easter tag, using the really fabulous Cottontail collection.
I so love this collection, to bits.


I kept it simple, but hopefully the layers kept it interesting.

The background was created with distress oxides.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you had a great week and weekend!
Cheers for now!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Oh look I have no idea where the days are going to,, they are simply flying by!!! This tag is sooo cute, love Mr Cottontail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the sweet bunny and the layers!! It's gorgeous!! I don't know where the days go, either. They just fly by!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete