Today I am back with another FabScraps project, but this time with the Coffee Confessions collection.
This is really another gorgeous and cute collection.
Here is the page I created.
There is some amazing wording on this collection and is so very true! ;-)
Again I have some close-ups and also a step by step tutorial.
For This Project You Will Need:• FabScraps Coffee Confessions Collection paper range : C103 003, 007, 004
• FabScraps Coffee Confessions Collection paper range : MC103 001A
• FabScraps Stencil: DS085
• FabScraps Stickers: ST103 001
• Tim Holtz Idea-ology Kraft stock purple
• Tim Holtz Stamp: Papillon
• Prima Stamps: Coffee Stains
• Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Worn Lipstick, Iced Spruce
• Martha Stewart Circle Punch
• White Gel Pen
• Various flowers, purple and pink
• White Gesso
• Perfect Pearls: White
• White Gauze
1. Martha Stewart Circle Punch:
• Punch the circle design from the purple kraft stock, using 7,5 inches
• Use a white gel pen to add faux stitching on the design.
• Add perfect pearls to the punched design
2. Cut C103 003 2 thirds down on the page and use the reverse for the last 3rd of your page. Trim the papers to fit your kraft stock, with a border. Stick these down with double sided tape.
3. Using the FabScraps stencil and gesso, add stencilling on the top left and bottom right corners. Allow this to dry.
4. Add stamping using the Prima coffee stains stamp and Work Lipstick oxide and then the Tim Holtz Papillon writing stamp with Iced Spruce oxide. Stamp these in and around the dried stencilling.
5. Stick down the punched circle, with raised tape and add the photo’s. Photo’s are approximately 12x8cm and 11x6cm.
6. Using white gauze, add these in and around the photo’s and on the top left and bottom right of the photo’s. Adhere with white glue.
7. Fussy cut the cups from C103 003 and 007. Place and adhere these, as per the photo. Stick down the cup from the sticker sheet and the die-cut shoes from the card pack. Ink the edges with Iced Spruce oxide ink.
8. Add the various flowers and adhere with white glue.
9. Fussy cut the wording from C103 003 and adhere to the layout with double sided tape.
10. Add pearls to the shoe die-cuts for detailing.
11. All Done!
Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate your visits!
Have a terrific Tuesday!