This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 21 May 2018

Mother's Day Cards - Penelope Dee Mother of Pearl Collection

Hello Everyone

Life is really hectic and I have been super busy in the background, doing DT projects etc. but I really have not have much time to sit in front of the PC and write posts.
So I apologise for being missing.

However, I can share some Mother's Day cards.
I used the beautiful Mother of Pearl collection from Penelope Dee.


I used the one above for my Mom. ;-)

The one below, I used for my sister.


They were pleased with them, so that made me so happy! ;-)

I hope you had a good Mother's Day last weekend.

Wishing you a fabulous Monday and a good week ahead!

Be back soon!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Oh these cards are so beautiful.. and yes I had a lovely Mothers day!! I hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are both so stunning!! I love the papers and the designs!! They are so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so so pretty and perfect for mom! I hope one day my girls will make me cards again. LOL! I cherish the ones they made when they were little. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh love these!!!! I just worked with this paperline and its so beautiful ... hope you had a nice Mothers Day ...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work and gorgeous colours. I love the lattice work on the first one and the die cut on the second one.

    ReplyDelete