This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 7 May 2018

Today is a Celebration Tag - Distress Oxides

Hello Everyone

I hope you had a good weekend and that Monday has been kind to you! ;-)

A few weeks back I was playing with my distress oxides and embossing powders.
I used an embossing folder over a distress oxide inked background and then added some white embossing over the raised edges.


I then also added some white spritz over the entire tag.  It gave it such a soft and gorgeous look.


I don't think I will ever stop playing with my oxides and inks.
There is just so much that one can do! ;-)

Lastly I added a bit of a burnt, dark edge to the tag, which I also love.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope it inspires you to play, play play!!!! -)

Cheers for now
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! The colors look amazing!! I love the dark edge, too!! What a gorgeous tag!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! I love the way the white flowers really shine here. Your techniques on this tag are very special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome background Denise! love those colors! )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Denise! I thought I'd have a little peek at what's going on in bloggy land...& look! You're having fun with the TH bits....LOOOOOVE how the spritz added to the distress oxides. Looks GORGEOUS!!!! And looks fun;)

    ReplyDelete