This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Having somewhere to go is Home - Mixed Media Layout - Penelope Dee Rosalee Collection

Hello Everyone

I am back today with some Penelope Dee goodness, with the Rosalee collection.
This is one of the pages that I had not shared yet.
This collection is really so beautiful and pretty!

I created a page of my 2 neices.


I fussy cut many bits and pieces and then still also used some die-cuts in between.


I love the Roses on this collection. They are just fabulous.


This last photo gives you a side on view and you get to see the dimension and layers.


This photo was taken 4 years ago already.  The time seems to fly when it comes to the kids.
But they are still special and beautiful girls! I love them to bits! ;-)

Thanks sooo much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Denise, this is so stunning!! I absolutely love the papers and flowers!! They're so gorgeous!! The picture is beautiful and you've showcased it perfectly!! This is amazing!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. Love the clusters to enhance the photo of those sweet girls in the garden. The quote resonates with me - a lovely choice for your page.

    ReplyDelete