This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 24 March 2019

Good Friends Mixed Media Layout - Penelope Dee - Indigo Collection

Hello Everyone

In January, in South Africa, we have National Scrapbooking Day.
of course, this was one event not to be missed and was so enjoyed with the Scrappers Village Gals.

I created this page, in celebration of the day.
I used the fabulous Penelope Dee Indigo Collection.


I even made some blooms for this page, so that the flowers were the right colour.


...as is with most of my pages, I had to have leaves and beautiful blooms! ;-)


I also added a little bit of lace to the page, since we all had vintage hats to wear! It really was so fun! 

 Here are some photo's of me in my vintage hat! Ansie doesn't know that this hat will still go missing sometime!!!!! LOL



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I really appreciate the visits.
Have a restful day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely bunch of friends LOL.
    Seriously, such a beautiful page. I love that you use blooms and leaves, your flowers are always really beautiful. Thanks for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty layout, love all the blooms and I love the photo of you in the hat, and yes.. that hat is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun to create with friends and scrapbooking day! A gorgeous layout and even more gorgeous photos of you m'dear looking glamorous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this layout! The papers are beautiful, the design is fabulous and most of all the photo tells the story of a wonderful time spent with friends. Thank you so much for your visit to my blog and your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous page Denise, and what a lovely photo of you and your friends!! Love the hats (you look fabulous in those photos) and really love your beautiful layout!! xx

    ReplyDelete