This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Love that Little Man - FabScraps - Men Only Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all well and that creativity has been abundant! ;-)

I still have so many projects that I have no shared and so today I am sharing a sweet layout, with the FabScraps Men Only collection.


I kept the layout really clean, except for some stamping and stencilling on the background.


I layered up quite a few papers and used the super wording from this collection too.

Image result for fabscraps men only

Sometimes clean and simple does the trick and the layout does not need to be busy and full.
The focus is on the photo here and I think the eye is easily drawn to it! ;-)

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a fab day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! The photo is so sweet!! You've showcased it beautifully with the stamping and stenciling!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crisp, clean, simple page to showcase the gorgeous photo of the boy and his bestie. Love the little touches of stamping. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, love the simplicity and the layers.. and of course the sweet photo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean look with the minimalist details. Really lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes!! Sometimes clean and simple certainly does do the trick! This is gorgeous Denise!! Love the photo and adore how you have showcased it. Simply amazing boy page!! xx

    ReplyDelete