This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 7 April 2019

Happy Easter Card - BoBunny Faith Collection

Hello Everyone

I got a request on mail, from a really sweet lady Carmen, who had bought the BoBunny Eggcellent stamp and wanted some ideas on how to use it.

So I made this card, especially for her, so that she could get some ideas.


I used papers and bits from the Faith collection, along with this sweet stamp Eggcellent.


I stamped and then paper pieced the eggy-rabbit guy and along with that used fussy cut flowers.


I used colourful papers and so kept the flowers neutral and just added colourful centres with Nuvo crystal drops.

I really like how this little guy turned out! LOL...

Thanks so much Carmen for the inspiration to create and hopefully I have given you some ideas on how to use this stamp.

Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. This is so creative and beautiful!! I love the colors and the whimsical flowers!! This is so fun!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!!! love the colors and gota love the eyes on the bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Denise! Love your adorable little bunny with the buggy eyes and the fussy cut flowers are too cute. Great colours and fab design. xx

    ReplyDelete